In the process of programming the MCDU, I found that the spaces for entering MAC figures is less than the ZFW of the aircraft. One can only use numbers up to 99.9. The ZFW of the A319-a321 is probably around 140K to 150K, depending on payload. I presume that programming the MCDU in the A320 is the same as that for the A320/A321. If I have missed something, please advise. Also when running the fuel planner as admin it still wont connect and transfer to the plane ???

1 hour ago, rhino2604 said:

ZFW of the A319-a321 is probably around 140K to 150K,

Max ZFW of A-319 to A-321 are from 58500K (58.5K) to 73800 (73.8K) , depending of company configuration of course, but nothing higher than 100K.

You can find the actual ZFW in the aircraft.cfg file.  This will be located in the X:\Location where you installed the aircraft\Aerosoft A318-A319 Professional (or Aerosoft A320-A321 Professional\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft A319 CFM Professional or Aerosoft (whatever aircraft) folder.  The value you are looking for is "nEmpty Weight".

Now, I strongly recommend you ignore the above, and simply go to the Fuel Manager, set Pax, Cargo and Fuel to zero, and you'll be given the ZFW>  Much faster, and you can get the values for all the aircraft this way very quickly.

Best wishes.

3 hours ago, rhino2604 said:

I'm not going to lie.

No one accuses anyone of lying, maybe you're just confused. Here are the weight limitations on some models that my airline operates.

Please login to display this image.

Archived