Stab & Mach trim not working

amanlulo

Hi,

just today I wanted to fly the CRJ 700, but the AP doesn't engage, since - I guess -, as per the attached screenshot s-, trhe two Sta & Mach trim doesn't disappear from the MFD, even after pressing the switches on the console.

I tried to reinstall and wait more then 20 minutes before any operation, but to no avail. This is the first time I face this kind of issue, since I flew without any problem up to a week ago. MSFS is updated and the CRJ too to the last version.

Thanks for any help & regards,

Fulvio

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello amanlulo,

Only idea that I have that could be going is that some control binding is interfering with these switches. Could be something obscure even like battery or avionics master sometimes. So please check those.

Hi Secondator,

thanks for your help; uhmmm.. seems worring! BTW, I just uninstalled and reinstalled it, and I'll wait at least 20' before making enything, just to be sure.

Fulvio

4 minutes ago, amanlulo said:

Hi Secondator,

thanks for your help; uhmmm.. seems worring! BTW, I just uninstalled and reinstalled it, and I'll wait at least 20' before making enything, just to be sure.

Fulvio

I get these two to go off, but I find that sometimes the Yaw Damper needs several prods to turn off!

3 hours ago, Transair27 said:

I get these two to go off, but I find that sometimes the Yaw Damper needs several prods to turn off!

Hi Transair, so I'll try and retry to switch off these damn command; this time the yaw damper went off without any action of mine! The exact oppostite of time ago.

Fulvio

2 hours ago, amanlulo said:

Hi Transair, so I'll try and retry to switch off these damn command; this time the yaw damper went off without any action of mine! The exact oppostite of time ago.

Fulvio

don't know what's happening there, then.  Sounds like some interference from somewhere.

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Almost certainly a button assignment issue.

Hi Mathijs, I press these buttons manually, and it didn't happen since the last time - couple of weeks ago -, I flew on the CRJ. 

Fulvio

16 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

But as this only happens to you it more or less has to be a setting. 

Thanks for your answer, but... "more or less has to be a setting", what is that meaning? 🙂

Fulvio

Hi Mathijs,

I'm writing these lines just as a feedback and for the benefit of other users. First of all, thank you for having given a clue about my issue; so I deactivated all my TM Hotas Warthog settings and switched to the default ones. Well, the issue disappeared and, step by step, activating one by one all my commands, I found that the "culprit" was one of the throttle switches; the strange thing is that despite I chose the very same settings as before, the CRJ came back to be completely working, without any single issue.

I'm used to simulator mysteries, and this is one of these for sure; the only thing I can think about is that sometimes a resetting is quite useful.

BTW, thanks again for your suggestions,

regards,

Fulvio 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived