Default Buildings on Aerosoft EHAM Amsterdam

Hello,

Is there a fix or a trick to get rid of those ugly default buildings mixed with my payware EHAM scenery? 

Thanks, Arthur Vince

Please login to display this image.

• Administrator

Hello Arthur,

may be there are other terrain sceneries which are above the installed EHAM (in the scenery_packs.ini file).

Can you send us your log.txt file as an attachement here to see what is may be the reason...?

The Log file you find in your installed X-Plane 11 folder.

Greets Heinz

• Administrator

ok, thank you.

There are some sceneries above the EHAM Airport which I don't know...

Please move the EHAM Airport in the file "scenery_packs.ini" (located in the Custom scenery folder) at the top.

The .ini file you can edit with a small editor (for example Windows Editor).

If this only will not work, then I think there are objects from other sceneries in this area visible because EHAM has not enough exclusion zones.

It is an older aiport and at the release time there where no such sceneries available.

In this case please additionally use my attached folder. I have created the exclusion zones for EHAM "Aerosoft - EHAM Airport Amsterdam zExclusions".

This folder copy into your Custom scenery folder.

And be sure, the folder is located (also in the scenery_packs.ini file) directly behind the EHAM folder.

Both folders (entries) shall positioned at the top of the scenery_packs.ini file.

At first the EHAM Airport and then the zExclusions.

Here you find more infos about the Custom Scenery folder and the cenery_packs.ini file:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/154052-custom-scenery-folder-and-scenery_packsini/

Download and unzip this file.

Aerosoft - EHAM Airport Amsterdam zExclusions.zip

After downloaded the updated apt.dat (found somewhere on this forum) and overwriten the old one in EHAM Airport Amsterdam zExclusions and take the steps you advised me, all the default buildings are gone now. ..

So Thanks Heinz. You've made my day.. 

Archived