Installation problem

JNS

Hi.  I have purchased 5 scenery packs from you for FS2 (Non-Steam version downloaded from Aerofly website).  My system is organized as such:  C Drive is for Windows OS and I have installed FS2 on my larger F Drive where I would like to put the new  scenery. FS2 seems to work fine with this arrangment.  The problem is that when I try to install the scenery, I get a prompt saying "Unable to locate Aerofly FS2. Please reinstall the program from the original DVD."  I did not get a choice to point the installer to my FS2 installation on my F Drive.  Can you please tell me what procedure to use to install the scenery on my F Drive in this situation?

Thank you.

Jeff Smith

Hi, again, Mathijs.  I do have another question for you.  I've decided to make things simpler, and just install FS2 on a larger C Drive.  Since the Aerosoft scenery installer didn't give me a choice of an install location and said it couldn't find FS2 on my F Drive, will it still find FS2 if I put it in a location outside the usual "Program Files" and "Program Files(x86)" locations, but still on the C Drive  in a folder (such as "C:\Flight Sim") ?

Thanks again.

Jeff

• Aerosoft

Our setups checking this

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\\IPACS\\Aerofly FS 2 Flight Simulator

InstallPath = ??

This path plus “bin64\aerofly_fs_2.exe”

Or this

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\\IPACS\\ Aerofly FS 2

InstallPath = ??

This path plus “bin64\aerofly_fs_2.exe”

Archived