RED X at Jetbridges in ENGM in FSX:SE

I had a problem at UK2000 EGKK with "floating" airbridges which they thought was SODE so turned off SODE at EGKK but didn't do anything else.  Maybe there was some other effect?

Not sure.  I just turned the EGKK entry to .BAK

I'm beginning to think that maybe that somehow caused another problem.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Aerosoft
Just now, jeremy betteridge said:

not sure how to do this Jonas?

Each and every addon that wants to use sode, needs an .xml file with certain details mentioned in there. SODE right now cannot find those files. According to the SODE log, it is looking for the files in the following path: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\SODE\xml\". Can you try to locate that path and check whether the desired xml files are located there?

Another possible path could be "C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml". Somewhere on your system those xml files have to be located.

• Aerosoft

Can you check the Platform manager once again? And maybe the it's log? It should be located next to the other log file. Those are the files I was expecting to see, however according to the previous log you provided, SODE is not looking into this directory.

Just now, Jonas S. said:

Can you check the Platform manager once again? And maybe the it's log? It should be located next to the other log file. Those are the files I was expecting to see, however according to the previous log you provided, SODE is not looking into this directory.

OK I'll try platform manager.  Which log do I check?  Those files weren't in the first .xml you told me above

• Aerosoft
Just now, jeremy betteridge said:

OK I'll try platform manager.  Which log do I check?  Those files weren't in the first .xml you told me above

"C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\log" Should be, where the log files are provided. Can you show a screenshot of the platform manager?

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, jeremy betteridge said:

Sorry.

I'm a bit confused.  When you say try the platform manager, exactly what do you mean?

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft
1 minute ago, jeremy betteridge said:

That's a huge log file in Platform Manager but here's the last screen

Please login to display this image.

Would you mind uploading this log and show a screenshot of the platform manager just as I did?

• Aerosoft

I currently do not have FSX:SE installed and therefore thats just a guess: Does the Oslo Scenery come with a configuration tool? If so, can you start it with admin rights and enable the SODE elements in there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Aerosoft

Hi Jerry,

may I ask you to de-install the addon, re-install it with admin rights and disabled antivirus software? Thereafter please run the config tool with admin privileges as well. :)

Archived