Any updates on HUD collimation?

Hi Aerosoft guys,

I know this is an Asobo SDK issue. I have asked there a few times and they just merge the threads and no update from Asobo whatsoever.

Have you guys been in talks with them about this issue and gotten anywhere? it would really help your product and others to have this feature.

Sorry to clog up your forum with SDK issues but I figured I would ask and see if you have gotten any news about it.

thank you

On 8/21/2021 at 10:05 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry, just not able to answer this. I can only say that the moment we can use this we will!

No need to be sorry at all, thank you for the reply Mathijs, we are looking forward to it!!

• 2 months later...
On 8/21/2021 at 10:05 AM, Mathijs Kok said:

I am sorry, just not able to answer this. I can only say that the moment we can use this we will!

Hi Mathijs,

has this been brought back up yet? It looks like the new Super Hornet and now the 787 have been updated with collimation. Possibly it will be added to the SDK soon?

On 11/18/2021 at 11:32 AM, Laertes said:

Hi Mathijs,

has this been brought back up yet? It looks like the new Super Hornet and now the 787 have been updated with collimation. Possibly it will be added to the SDK soon?

Archived