Altitude bug Key Binding

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Not that I know, sorry.

Thanks for your quick answers Mathijs. I have a Honeycomb Bravo Throttle quadrant and it is really annoying to not be able to use it at full scale with the CRJ. Though I don’t know anything about flight sim development I would have thought that assigning a knob/button to a key binding should be an easy task. I’m sure I’m wrong thinking that. But why is this working perfect in projects like G1000/3000 from Working Title which is the one I can compare it to? Can you please share a comment on why this is so difficult to do with the CRJ?

CRJ is the plane I love the most in MSFS, and that is why I would love those details to work perfectly.

best regards,

Thomas

Hmm... For me this is a bit of a disapointment.
I use VR to fly,   The vr-mouse will automaticly jumps back into view when mouse button is not pressed.   To change the altitude on the AP ... My mouse is on the knob while I look at the pfd.    after every click the mouse will jump back into view and that means of the altitude knob.
I tried holding the mouse and using mouse movement left and right,   but this will jump the altitude from 0 to 50000 in a flash.     

So my only alternative is to bind a key to get this done.... 

Anyone knows a work around?  a bit simple?!
I have read something about lvar (?)commands online .... But when looking into that, I only found complicated apps that need a lot of time to understand.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived