CRJ and TCA Quadrant

I went  through countless tutoprials, re-installed the CRJ, resetted it in the installation folder, calibrated the hardware and calibrated the throttle in the EFB. Still do not understand what to do in order to avoid that my throttle axis is -14571 when in idle position and Max power is at -16384. it must be something  simple and obvious. What am I doing wrong. This is my EFB  and this is my Control setting. Any helpfulö hint is highly appreciated .

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Hi Mzee1,

Sorry, but I don't really get it.

The values in the EFB seem ok to me...

(Full positive for full throttle, full negative for reverse)

The idle at 0 seems strange however.

(You may also need however to click "Reverse axis" in the MSFS throttle assignments)

Did you follow this tutorial? 

Best regards.

Thank you. In the EFB you see the default settings. My throttle was in Idle and it shows -14571 on the EFB. To your queston:Yes I followed this tutorial as well.

• Aerosoft

Hi,

-14571 is ok for idle. 

You need to have positive value for full throttle an negative for reverse.

The most important is to have a difference between Idle and Reverse at least equivalent to Idle Reverse Gap.

Best regards.

20 hours ago, Mzee1 said:

Thank you. In the EFB you see the default settings. My throttle was in Idle and it shows -14571 on the EFB. To your queston:Yes I followed this tutorial as well.

Hi, if this could help you there are 3 screenshots with my TCA Quadrant settings that perfectly working for me from several months.

First of all is better to do a TCA calibration as per Thrustmaster infos and later try to apply this settings.

A little bit sensitive from IDLE to TOGA positions but for me its ok.

Bye

54 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Thank you.

You may want to set the sensitivity to all axes to full linear.

Best regards.

I seem to remember that I have set the sensitivity to better dose the power and have correspondence on the detent points.

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, pilota57 said:

I seem to remember that I have set the sensitivity to better dose the power and have correspondence on the detent points.

Hi Pilota57,

Indeed this can be a good idea if you want to increase spacing between Idle and Reverse. Perfectly fine.

In the case of Mzee, I  would first start with the most standard settings, then, when the very basics are OK, start to tweak and experiment if needed.

Happy weekend !🙂

Archived