I need help with Mega Airport Barcelona Professional

pilot773

Hello Aerosoft Team,

I purchased Barcelona Professional Airport from SimMarket and the scenery is working well apart from some strange texture artifacts or don't know how to call it.

Anyway, I attached a few photos so you can see how the problem looks like.  Active Sky is not running in this flight with default F-22 plane.

Simulator is P3D 4.5 (Hot Fix 3) fully installed.

OS is Windows 10  21H1, it is fully updated and everything else is working normally in the sim.

The problem looks like long texture lines from blue and red cranes located in the harbor near the airport scenery.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

Hi,

Those long lines could be a texturing issue.

If you recently updated P3D did you delete the Shaders folder? If not I would suggest doing that.

Was there any change to the graphics driver recently?

Hello  supera380,

I didn't change graphics driver recently, and I always delete shader cache folder.. 

I do use Tomato Shade shaders files, but don't have this problem anywhere else, only in Barcelona harbor where the cranes are located.

Thanks.

Hello  supera380,

I didn't change graphics driver recently, and I always delete shader cache folder.. 

I do use Tomato Shade shaders files, but don't have this problem anywhere else, only in Barcelona harbor where the cranes are located.

For now I will probably disable City area (which includes the harbor) within scenery configurator.

Thanks.

Hello again,

Just found the culprit, it was Dark Shader mod which comes with Tomato Shade.

I changed the Shader preset and problem with Barcelona is gone now.

Thank you.

Archived