CRJ700 freezes whole simulator.

Hello!

This is my first post here in the Aerosoft forum I humbly would like to report big problem with CRJ700 which freezes whole simulator and the only way is to kill the process by task manager. The problem occurs always when I try to delete a discontinuity in the route. I recorded  a short movie which demonstrates this problem and shows all my steps  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U318jCGvSw . To this topic I also add my fly plan which I used in my movie. I can add that I have CRJ700 from Market place, my community folder is almost empty and the only installed package is A320 from FBW.

If some additional information will be needed I try to provide it.

Best regards,

Fryderyk

EPWAEGLL.flp

If I did something wrong, please forgive me. :( Please do not delete this topic. I linked this topic with another topic, because after the reply I noticed that somebody else I think that have the similar problem.

On 19.8.2021 at 00:03, dedykjp sagte:

Hello!

This is my first post here in the Aerosoft forum I humbly would like to report big problem with CRJ700 which freezes whole simulator and the only way is to kill the process by task manager. The problem occurs always when I try to delete a discontinuity in the route. I recorded  a short movie which demonstrates this problem and shows all my steps  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U318jCGvSw . To this topic I also add my fly plan which I used in my movie. I can add that I have CRJ700 from Market place, my community folder is almost empty and the only installed package is A320 from FBW.

If some additional information will be needed I try to provide it.

Best regards,

Fryderyk

EPWAEGLL.flp 1 kB · 2 downloads

So I spend like 2h to play with this so here it comes: I'm unfamiliar with that area and the STARs at EPMO are acc to charts are "crazy" for a simming guy as me (not a pilot). That STAR would circle you 2 times around the ARP until you get on final OMG.

I could reproduce the crash also in a normal FPLN (not using SEC FPLN) but....I managed to get around it by going  to the LEGS page and COPY the last M0823 to the position before the DISCO. I think the VECT creates the issue. In the initial LEGS page (if I can recall it correctly) you have GODIL -> M0823   -> DISCO ->  VECT -> (then again) GODIL -> M0823....

It's good that the error was successfully replicated. This is already half of the success. I remember that on different flights I had the same error several times without using the SEC FPLN, but later I couldn't replicate and show it. The SEC FPLN bug that I discovered was my only way to replicate this bug, but I suppose in both cases the cause of the error is the same.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope this bug will be fixed soon.

Best regards,

Fryderyk

Archived