Not VR compatible

stepsforward

1 hour ago, stepsforward said:

My mouse really bugged in VR hardly moving in cockpit and outside but in main menu works fine.. I thought it was MSFS issue .. but my PMDG DC6 works just fine.. any fix?

It's the New Interaction system.  They have posted already in multiple threads here regarding it and that they have started to process to address it and implement the new interaction system.

FYI suggest you read the Pinned posts as the General Forum is a "No Support" forum....  

vor 2 Stunden , stepsforward sagte:

My mouse really bugged in VR hardly moving in cockpit and outside but in main menu works fine.. I thought it was MSFS issue .. but my PMDG DC6 works just fine.. any fix?

VR can't be used with the new cockpit interaction system. It's been worked at.

The only issue I am having with the cockpit in VR is pressing the heading bug in, just cant get that function to change to a pointer and let me push it in :(

vor 6 Stunden , Razalom sagte:

The only issue I am having with the cockpit in VR is pressing the heading bug in, just cant get that function to change to a pointer and let me push it in :(

You would have the same issue for all rotating + pressing knobs (SPEED, CRS, etc).

3 hours ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

You would have the same issue for all rotating + pressing knobs (SPEED, CRS, etc).

I mean in general with all those new additions disabled I can do everything in VR bar the heading bug so i just rotate the dial to my heading but it would be easier to push the button but doesnt worry me that much.

On 8/19/2021 at 3:52 PM, Razalom said:

I mean in general with all those new additions disabled I can do everything in VR bar the heading bug so i just rotate the dial to my heading but it would be easier to push the button but doesnt worry me that much.

I use Axis and Ohs and assigned the HDG sync to a joystick button. Works a treat. See below for a set of templates that really help with interacting with the CRJ especially if you own Honeycomb hardware (for example the altitude knob works on the bravo.

11 hours ago, SteveFrost said:

Alternatively if you don't want to assign the actions to physical buttons check out this post for another solution:

Tried that and sadly for me at least doesnt do anything at all. The program instantly closes.

11 hours ago, Fulatoro said:

I use Axis and Ohs and assigned the HDG sync to a joystick button. Works a treat. See below for a set of templates that really help with interacting with the CRJ especially if you own Honeycomb hardware (for example the altitude knob works on the bravo.

Thanks for that I guess I will just assign a button to the heading bug as have a Virpil throttle and stick.

Archived