Aerosoft CRJ LVARs List?

I am currently trying to configure a Stream Deck XL and my Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo controllers to support the Aerosoft CRJs using Spad.Next and would like to get hold of a list of used LVARs and their function within the aircraft. I have found some of the LVARs by experimentation but I am having trouble with the first panel I am trying to recreate with the SD, in that I have worked out the fuel pump controls and have managed to get the SD buttons to work and reflect the status changes from On to InOp but I seem to be stumped with the 3rd change of dark button which seems to happen when either the master battery is turned off (obviously) and when the respective engine is running?? Is there a definitive list of LVARs available and can someone advise which LVAR I should use as a condition test for the button dark mode (which will obviously be used for most buttons on OVHD panel) as the engine running LVAR check seems to be unreliable when it comes to Spad.Next and the SD conditions.

Many thanks in advance

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thomaj019 said:

Unfortunately my account won't allow me to send private messages at the moment as I haven't 3 items content count? Is there any way around that?

comment and reply to this maybe :)

• Aerosoft
14 hours ago, thomaj019 said:

Many thanks… you too

Hi Tomaj019,

Regarding you question about the LVar to monitor to sense OVHD panel switches dark mode,

here is the answer :

ASCRJ_ENG_INDLTS
1 = BRT

0 = DIM

Best regards.

• Aerosoft
12 hours ago, Thijs010 said:

Is there a way to publish this or do I also have to DM you? I am learning spad.next and it might be helpful

Hi Thijs010,

Please send me a private message for now.

Thank you. 

• Aerosoft
16 hours ago, Thijs010 said:

Is there a way to publish this or do I also have to DM you? I am learning spad.next and it might be helpful

Hi Thijs010,

PM received and list sent.

Best regards.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, SimWare said:

Hi Tomaj019,

Actually there isn't as the EFB doesn't use any L-Vars.

Best regards.

Okay so could we maybe put in a request for some :) ...  That way we can add external control to some of the functions...

• 2 months later...
On 8/17/2021 at 1:28 PM, thomaj019 said:

Unfortunately my account won't allow me to send private messages at the moment as I haven't 3 items content count? Is there any way around that?

I have the same issue. I'm going to reply to some comments to see if that will fix it!

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, peterandrew said:

Hello,

I would like to bind a button for switching on/of the dome light on the MSFS CRJ. Does somebody knows the LVARS associated to this function?

Thanks in advance for your reply

ASCRJ_INTL_DOME

I believe that is the one you are looking for.

• Thanks 1

• Aerosoft
17 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

ASCRJ_INTL_DOME

I believe that is the one you are looking for.

Hi Peter,

Les is right indeed.
This is the var you need to use.
Set to 1 for ON
Set to 0 for OFF

Please login to display this image.