ILS descent problems

Thomas Franzi

Hello,

I disturb you for information on the ILS

A friend of mine in a group flying to problems with the crj and ils

We have tried several times to make flights the system hooks both the LOC and the GS but once the aircraft is hooked there is no way to make it descend, it settles at the coupling altitude and remains there and we cannot understand why it does so. I state that I have been flying for a long time and ILS works well for me, it arrives on the GS coupling and starts to descend

Can you help me please

We have tried various airports but the version of the aircraft and the new one are not, so I don't know what to do anymore

Thank you

for the video there are no problems I try to make him do it in a way that he can have it as soon as possible.

Airports there is not a specific one I made him try on various airports

As for who has happened, I tell you directly to him, it always happens to others, apart from a stability problem in the descent phase that tends to jump, and it happened only once to me and once to another friend but on a tide of flights made

good evening,
Unfortunately the video is too big to shoot but I can send you 2 photos
both photos are of the same flight plan
the anomalous thing is that the aircraft arrives on limc and engages the gs but does not start the descent and after passing the airport it goes into hold and it is no longer possible to remove it unless a landing strip is re-inserted
Even re-entering the landing strip, the aircraft plants itself at an altitude of 3000 or 2500 and does not descend vertically following the path.

I tried to make him do all the tests that came to my mind but nothing I can not understand why he engages the GS but the descent is not activated

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

Vor 1 Stunde, Thomas Franzi sagte:

Unfortunately the video is too big to shoot but I can send you 2 photos

He / you just have to record ~1min after capturing the LOC and just before capturing the GS. Upload it to YT for example (unlisted) and share us the link. Unfortunately those pictures don't tell me much. He also does not have to fly the entire FPLN, just go to the ARP and make a circuit (TO and land on the same RWY).

May I ask if your friend followed the tutorial flight and if he had issues with it?

good evening
I wanted to inform you that he deleted all the crj files even those in the simulator folder and re-installed the aircraft by downloading it from the main site
The problem if solved.
Even if to date I have not yet understood what has happened for now by doing this procedure everything works I do not know but to explain to me why it seems that traces of version 1.0.5 have remained.
Thank you all

Archived