Crash when Editing FMS Data

Alaryk_ 34

First thx for the update, the crj is a joy to fly :)

I however encounter CTD each time i try to edit my flight plan (Star/approach)  in the FMS, after importing it from Simbrief.

I'm using Navigraph Data.

Any ideas ?

Regards

32 minutes ago, Alaryk_ 34 said:

First thx for the update, the crj is a joy to fly :)

I however encounter CTD each time i try to edit my flight plan (Star/approach)  in the FMS, after importing it from Simbrief.

I'm using Navigraph Data.

Any ideas ?

Regards

List the FPL Route and the Approach that you are trying to use.

It does it with every flight plan :( last one was :

CYYG NUTBY PAULO CYHZ

Was entering the ILS Runway 23, via Dutir transition.

After more and more testing, i'm asking myself, could it be a livery that is causing this crash ?

1 hour ago, Alaryk_ 34 said:

It does it with every flight plan :( last one was :

CYYG NUTBY PAULO CYHZ

Was entering the ILS Runway 23, via Dutir transition.

After more and more testing, i'm asking myself, could it be a livery that is causing this crash ?

I would remove all 3rd party liveries and try it again...

I am a brand new user of the CRJ.

I also have had the CTD when editing the FMS, although I think is attributable to code in the MSFS 2020 system, not to Aerosoft. 

If is was Aerosoft, it would more than likely be consistent, rather than infrequently intermittent.

On 16.8.2021 at 23:35, Alaryk_ 34 sagte:

Can you try to enter the FPLN by hand (without importing it from SimBrief)? If it crashes can you please write your step by step FMS setup?

If it does not crash: might it somehow be related to the SimBrief Import (e.g. incomplete FPLN - missing DEP RWY and SID / ARR RWY and STAR)

I have flown multiple fly without crash since my report. it seems that the faulty was a liverie (Air France HOP CRJ700). Strange !

i'm i still spending a lot of time in the Crj, wi will keep you up to date, if it happens again !

Thx a lot for your answers !

Best regards

vor 6 Stunden , Alaryk_ 34 sagte:

I have flown multiple fly without crash since my report. it seems that the faulty was a liverie (Air France HOP CRJ700). Strange !

But can you reproduce the crash with the HOP livery?

I'm not realy sure how livery could affect FMS...but if you can reproduce it, I would raise the Q into the team.

Archived