CRJ 700 et 550

Michel Rosoli

Hello,
I would like to point out to Aerosoft that despite the update (version 1.0.6.0) the mouse cursor works very badly in VR, impossible to point the button HDG and Pressure air. the cursor moves very badly, impossible to use this plane.
I also noticed a loss of quality on the ground.
These problems are present only with CRJs.
FBW's neo A320 and all other aircraft are functioning properly.
Please give me a solution or an explanation.
Cordially.

35 minutes ago, Michel Rosoli said:

Hello,
I would like to point out to Aerosoft that despite the update (version 1.0.6.0) the mouse cursor works very badly in VR, impossible to point the button HDG and Pressure air. the cursor moves very badly, impossible to use this plane.
I also noticed a loss of quality on the ground.
These problems are present only with CRJs.
FBW's neo A320 and all other aircraft are functioning properly.
Please give me a solution or an explanation.
Cordially.

I confirm the same problem for me

Hello @poudelou, @Michel Rosoli,

as with SU5 MS changed the way the Mouse interacts with the sim. Have a look here:

Unfortunately this changes affect VR experience so, at this time, it is impossible to click those buttons in VR. The issue has been pointed out to the DEV and is on our tracking list also.

The DEV is working on a solution (unfortunately no time frame can be given).

30 minutes ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

Hello @poudelou, @Michel Rosoli,

as with SU5 MS changed the way the Mouse interacts with the sim. Have a look here:

Unfortunately this changes affect VR experience so, at this time, it is impossible to click those buttons in VR. The issue has been pointed out to the DEV and is on our tracking list also.

The DEV is working on a solution (unfortunately no time frame can be given).

Thank you for your reply👍

Archived