P3D 4.5 - EDDB - stuck during the taxi

HB-JHM

Good morning Guys 

Yesterday, I landed at EDDB airport and after vacating the RWY 25L, the airplane stucked on the taxiway. 

Then I found out that at some postion by the C stands, I have the same issue. 

I have installed the latest version. Does anybody have an idea, how to solve this issue? 

brgds

Massimo 

What do you mean with "stuck"? That you need much power to move the aircraft? When yes then the underground is "weak". You can test that by looking from outside and moving the aircraft more than about 8-10 kts. Then gravel is showing up around the wheels flying around.

I tested the south runway (25L-07R) with the default Commander and found all the taxiways are "hard" covered here in my P3Dv4.5HF3.

Do you have Berlin Brandeburg Intl. activated in the configurator?

Do you have Orbx GEN installed?

Hans

On 20.8.2021 at 14:33, HansW sagte:

That you need much power to move the aircraft? When yes then the underground is "weak".

Do you have Berlin Brandeburg Intl. activated in the configurator?

Do you have Orbx GEN installed?

Hans

Hi Hans

Correct I have to use much power max toga to move the aircraft.

I have installed the configurator

No germany north Gen installed.

cheers

Massimo

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you run the ASUpdater, which productversion is shown for EDDB?

In OC is the Library Insertion Point set below the lowest 3rd party add-non?

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.8.2021 at 14:05, mopperle sagte:

When you run the ASUpdater, which productversion is shown for EDDB?

It's version 1.0.3.0

what do you mean with this question:

In OC is the Library Insertion Point set below the lowest 3rd party add-non?

@mopperle

• Deputy Sheriffs
5 hours ago, HB-JHM said:

ust to be on the safe side, the airport EDDB should below correct in the library?

NO! The Library insertion Point has to be below the lowest 3rd Party Add-on, not EDDB. This has been in detailed explained many times. Please check your Orbx documentation and/or their Website/Forum.

OK. Let's take this slowly.

1. In your sim (I'm assuming P3Dv5, but this also applies to any of the others bar M$FS) go to the scenery library. In the list, look for the lowest entry that YOU put there -- either via direct entry or addon installer. Make a note of this item.
  2. Exit the sim.
  3. Go into ORBX Central and click on the Settings cogwheel (top line on the right).
  4. In the Settings window that opens, at the bottom on the left you'll see "Insertion Point". Click on this.
  5. Under 'ORBX Airports and Regions' there's a drop-down list. Click on this and select the item you noted earlier. There's another drop-down list under 'ORBX Global openLC'. Leave this one strictly alone.

That's it. You're done. Easy, wasn't it?

Dave

Archived