Taxi light flickering

TomAce

I noticed intense flickering from the taxi light when taxi light is on. This was noticed under the darkness in LEBL (LVFR scenery). This problem may be related to this specific livery (Air Nostrum D-ACPF), but I have not had time to check other liveries by now. I don't know if it is an issue with the CRJ or the sim. Hope someone from Aerosoft or any other simmers can test as well.

57 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am unable to recreate that. Anybody else can?

I will do another taxiing with the same livery and airport to see if the issue is persistent. I will report back as soon as I can.

2 hours ago, TomAce said:

I will do another taxiing with the same livery and airport to see if the issue is persistent. I will report back as soon as I can.

do you have hardware switches bound in the MSFS game bindings that set the "SIM TAXI Lights?"  CRJ uses L:VARS... but this could possibly be an issues like other events in the sim that conflict with the CRJ.

On 15.8.2021 at 23:02, TomAce sagte:

I noticed intense flickering from the taxi light when taxi light is on. This was noticed under the darkness in LEBL (LVFR scenery). This problem may be related to this specific livery (Air Nostrum D-ACPF), but I have not had time to check other liveries by now. I don't know if it is an issue with the CRJ or the sim. Hope someone from Aerosoft or any other simmers can test as well.

Just tested that exact livery but on LOWI (since I don't own LFVR LEBL) and did not notice any flicker at all (neither on EXT view nor from the cockpit)

I did a flight out of EDDF with the CRJ700 Lufthansa Regional D-ACPF....Taxi and Landing lights are flickering on in- and outside view and also the Logo light is flickering outside when you zoom out.

Here is the MSFS Forum discussion....

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/all-aircraft-external-lighting-flickering/432003

2 hours ago, GEK_the_Reaper said:

@TomAce While I'm not able to reproduce this, as @key-z659 link shows, if this happens then it happens on all ACFT not just the CRJ.

Therefore I realy think it's not product but sim related.

I think that too now.

thanks anyway!

Archived