Push buttons hard to press - Legacy Mode

JEP795

6 hours ago, LesOReilly said:

currently even with the CJ4 you have to Hold Left Mouse button and click with the Right Button on the -- HDG/BARO/REF knobs that are similar style to the CRJ.

Well it's not the case (same with HDG etc):

Please login to display this image.

You can also see an example on the right of "a button where the middle part is sinking inside of the rotary" that is working correctly in the CJ4...

I really don't understand the rigidity here about those remarks, it's not like I was in bad faith and wasn't providing illustrations that currently the CRJ is a outsider on this aspect.

11 minutes ago, Dross said:

Well it's not the case (same with HDG etc):

You can also see an example on the right of "a button where the middle part is sinking inside of the rotary" that is working correctly in the CJ4...

I really don't understand the rigidity here about those remarks, it's not like I was in bad faith and wasn't providing illustrations that currently the CRJ is a outsider on this aspect.

I quoted the WT People who said what you have to press these in their discord .... I have actual controllers for these things so I don't use a mouse :)....  Try to use the Charts joystick in legacy mode in the CJ4 let me know how that works for you..

I think the point that was made was simple ... you were answered and you won't stop....  you want something??  some kind of recognition or some kind of expectation that they need to answer you.  There is literally a post you were linked to where it is said they are going to begin work to make the new interaction system which changed things work....  Yet you keep saying ... well other knobs work that are all from Asobo planes...  so really what is it?  what do you need to have closure?

Can I ask you the same question? If you're not using a mouse and therefore are not impacted by those aspects, why are you participating in this thread? Do you need to fulfill some white-knight fantasy or I don't know?

This kind of attacks aren't very constructive, are they?...

If a dev's forum can't be used to provide external views and perspectives, remarks and constructive criticism, what's the aim of it?

That's why I'm still developing my point, since it wasn't clear according to the responses I'm getting.

10 hours ago, Dross said:

You seem to forgot that your product is not alone and isolated on its remote little island, its part of a simulator and ecosystem where the common behavior to set a course is this one:

And this was the previous behavior on the CRJ as well.

You seem to forgot that this is how the CRJ 1.0.5 used to work prior SU5

Then you seem to forgot that after SU5 and prior CRJ 1.0.6 (so still in the same 1.0.5) this functionality stopped.

10 hours ago, Dross said:

Let me ask you something: what is preventing you to get rid of the animated knob (the animation doesn't add much, it's a nice to have feature) to a fixed one and get the generally used behavior back?

You again forget that I replied 3 times already THAT IT IS BEING LOOKED AT (because it's not functioning in VR).

Archived