CRJ - Virtual Flight Instruments in external view

Hey, I noticed that the virtual flight instruments in external view got changed with the SU5 update. I hoped that this would be fixed with the recent update to the CRJ but it didn’t.

Is this a bug? Can I fix it back to the old version (airliner version) myself? Tell me if you need more information.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys,

I've just purchased the CRJ. Thank you for the work that you did on this plane. It's phenomenal !!! I'm still learning it, but it's a very nice experience. I have the same question, can somehow fix the issue with the virtual flight instruments, while on EXTERNAL VIEW ?!

The same issue was for other planes, like the FBW A320 NEO, or the CaptainSim 777-300ER. Both have been fixed and I don't quite understand why you said that is a SIM issue and can't be fixed.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...
On 27.8.2021 at 16:13, BlackS0ull sagte:

Thank you so much for the response. I will wait patiently. Thank you again!

I have a lot of things to learn until that will be fixed

I fixed it myself. Just added 

[MISC]
g_meter=0

vcockpit_hud = 1

to the end of the cockpit.cfg file that can be found at …/community/aerosoft-crj/SimObjects/Airplanes/Aerosoft_CRJ_XXXX

Yeah, thanks a lot. actually I've did it some weeks ago, but when I saw the new updates, I thought that they will fix also this, but sadly the didn't. I will apply this now.

Thanks for sharing!

Archived