You are missing packages that are essential to run Microsoft Flight Simulator, please update the application and try again.

It's been many weeks now and Microsoft haven't decided to help others like me who had this problem after the latest stupid update that caused all of this. I don't know how can the program detect such missing packages and decides to NOT install them and make the player's life harder. Me and many players that had this problem already sent a ticket to zendesk and was given NO response at all, and we have been asking all forums we can find to help us fix this, and no one seem to help.

There is no updates available in the Microsoft Store in order to fix the problem, and reinstalling does nothing but waste our time.

Please login to display this image.

Yes, me (and other people at msfs forums) did reinstallation atleast 2 times and we still see the error, its the latest update that messed it all up and microsoft decides to ignore us at zendesk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I received this game for Christmas in 2020. I have not been able to play it because my GTX 950 1gb graphics card couldn't run it. A friend of mine a couple days ago put a GTX  1060 3 gb card up for sale and I bought it, I put it in yesterday. After the 20 gig update I'm finally in and this. I've searched for a good answer but nothing. Wow. I guess companies don't stand behind their games anymore. 

Please login to display this image.

Is your Windows up to date?

Any Updates in MS Store awaiting?

Is the XBox App installed and are you logged in?

These are the main questions first.

Regards, Markus 

• Deputy Sheriffs