Customer Service 2

Sascha Schuh

Hello,

I have to get rid of something here because it really annoys me.

In my opinion, dealing with customers in this forum is not okay. Critical posts related to the service or the products are simply closed regardless of whether they are correct or not.

An example: "MSFS marketplace update failed" from today is after Secondator's answer with the words:

"Hello CRJ Commuter flyer,

You would have to ask Microsoft what's going on since they are responsible for their marketplace and we don't have the tools and data to support the marketplace installation process. "

After that, the post will be closed? Why? So the community is not given a chance to post a solution. Too bad.

I don't think it's appropriate to tell the customer to contact Microsoft in relation to your product. That doesn't exactly increase the satisfaction of your customers.

I think that's a shame and will therefore consider very carefully in the future whether I will buy a product from Aerosoft again.

Greetings,

Sascha Schuh.

PS: The post is now open again and Mathijs Kok has posted a solution.

• Aerosoft
10 minutes ago, Sascha Schuh said:

PS: The post is now open again and Mathijs Kok has posted a solution.

Indeed, you were right in this case. So I opened it (before your post, lol).

But we do close topics and not everybody always understands why. The main reason is that in support forums we need to keep track of what issues are handled and which are not. If we can´t do that we´ll loose a lot of time having to read every post every day. ALWAYS feel free to open a new topic. 

Well Aerosoft right about this "You 're not a slave because of the custommers spend a money to buy a product from you. But, customers do not deserve an answer like this for a simple question. This is not an answer for a simple question Mister. I understand you might not find any solutions when I asked that question. I don't have any marketing knowladge or any degree bu I never answered like this, If I were you. People are waiting from you will admit that you failed with the relationship with custommer at the last update fail. Simple appolgy would be enough.

Please login to display this image.

Man I have to go to Home Depot and Build a Bear and buy some caution tape and teddy bears for safe zones.  Please fill out a hurt feelings report. 

7 hours ago, blntydmr said:

Well Aerosoft right about this "You 're not a slave because of the custommers spend a money to buy a product from you. But, customers do not deserve an answer like this for a simple question. This is not an answer for a simple question Mister. I understand you might not find any solutions when I asked that question. I don't have any marketing knowladge or any degree bu I never answered like this, If I were you. People are waiting from you will admit that you failed with the relationship with custommer at the last update fail. Simple appolgy would be enough.

I think you "chose" to take that response as some kind of offence.....

When I read that originally .. ie not from this but on like Tuesday after it ... I took that as getting a response.  He acknowledged your statement and made it clear that they knew...

I just don't understand how people keep piling on these threads... first are complaints that there is no responses... then they give responses to acknowledge and now are told that it is not acceptable and was offensive???

Archived