August's Screenshot Contest - Show your creativity in another - ANYTHING GOES!!

• Deputy Sheriffs

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your "FLIGHT" images as we welcome Prepar3D, MSFS 2020, X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.  

Good luck to all participants.

anything?? mmmmm It is about time to show off cockpit panels!!!  Please click on the screenshot to get crisp sharp view.  And then zoom in twice to enjoy reading all gauges and buttons and switches on that overhead panel.

Please login to display this image.

Anything - on this picture you can see nearly anything :D

Nice evening light while preparing for a flight through the night from Melbourne to Hong Kong

• 2 weeks later...

No contest in August 2021? Oh I see, I've just found it here.
Not many participants so far 😉

As this is a last minute entry (to be correct: last day entry 🙂), I just picked one of my favorite shots from FSX plus photoreal scenery:

Laguna de Santiago, Canary Islands        (Click to enlarge the picture, please)

Because I had already posted this pic in an AS screenshot contest last year, please let me stay out of race.
So do not take this picture into account in the ranking, please.

Always safe landings, keep flightsimming and stay sane
Torsten

August is a very quiet month isn't it?

I'll slip this in....this is a paint I was working on tonight.  I'll enter it anyway as she is a fairly rare MD-87. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 8/31/2021 at 8:01 PM, AA777-200ER said:

My entry this month titled, "Misty Tails" [Click] to see larger image.

Darryl

Congratulations on winning August's Screen shot contest.  Epic Shot!!

Email to follow shortly

Archived