After CRJ update still got same errors after SU5 install

Agustín re

Hello, i got the following issues:

- Autopilot not engaging. (yaw dumpers are active)(Flight director is active) NAV and Speed lights turn on but AP does not engage.

- ATC window not working.

I tried removing all the content from community folder

Uninstalled from the MS marketplace, removed old folder and reinstalled.

Tried using the ready for taxi option, doubting my procedure, that always worked in the past, now was not working, but it is the same.

19 hours ago, Agustín re said:

Hello, i got the following issues:

- Autopilot not engaging. (yaw dumpers are active)(Flight director is active) NAV and Speed lights turn on but AP does not engage.

- ATC window not working.

I tried removing all the content from community folder

Uninstalled from the MS marketplace, removed old folder and reinstalled.

Tried using the ready for taxi option, doubting my procedure, that always worked in the past, now was not working, but it is the same.

It all works for me...

I went into the content manager.. selected the CRJ and deleted it.

exit the sim with the proper "exit button" not just doing an ALT F4

launched the sim again

Installed the CRJ again (downloaded 3GB again..)

All works just fine.

On 15.8.2021 at 04:12, Agustín re sagte:

Hello, it's solved, it was related to a mapping issue on the honeycomb throttle panel, just changed one switch and all is working fine.

Can you tell us (the community) what switch was mapped and if it was a default one or mapped by you? Thank you!

Hello, yes, first, it is the default mapping, so i didn't personally set this one up, but the switch that i turned on (up), is the one the pic. I'm doing a flight right now, but i will check later what is mapped there and let you know.

Please login to display this image.

1 minute ago, Agustín re said:

Hello, yes, first, it is the default mapping, so i didn't personally set this one up, but the switch that i turned on (up), is the one the pic. I'm doing a flight right now, but i will check later what is mapped there and let you know.

Please login to display this image.

I think that was listed in another forum ... that I think gets the Avionics or something mapped to it now....

Archived