RTU comm fixes?

BobbyFuzzy

Hey all,

Great to see the update has landed!

I noticed there was a fix reference the audio panel volume controls being ‘fixed’ for the comm radios. 

I may be doing something wrong but I don’t noticed anything different?

Testing on Vatsim both radios are still stuck on Rx and cannot Tx on Comm 2. 

• BobbyFuzzy changed the title to RTU comm fixes?

Audio panel does not control or change any of the sim values under the hood ... they Receives stay on both no matter what.. COM 1 volume can not actually be controlled while 2 can be but you can also not get it into transmit mode with the selector...

The Audio Panel Selector in the CRJ does not change the sim variable for the transmitting Radio...

I have an entire thread about the audio panel where I break down all of the data and what it is doing and what it "should" be doing...

I am sure they will get to it eventually...  But it either needs to work "perfect" with the Sim Variables or it needs to do "Nothing" to the Sim Variables so that I can go back to using my Script Panel to keep the sim variables tied to the L:Vars of the CRJ audio panel.

This has been an issue since the first update...

Was told that it would be fixed in due time.... it's been 3+ months

Really...... for us that fly on vatsim the comm radios are a major issue especially on a busy traffic nite....

This should of been addressed on this update.....(1.0.6)

Archived