Left Reverse Thrust (throttle 1) on Bravo not working after 8/13 CRJ Update

On 8/15/2021 at 7:37 PM, Transair27 said:

Crabby

just for interest, do you not want the reversers (i.e. levers) on the Bravo to activate reverse mode at all?  i.e. as in the real a/c.....or do you prefer a mapped button?

Unless things have changed that it not an option.  The thrust reverse levers on the Bravo are not axis, they are buttons.  

• 2 months later...

Hi Folks, thank you for all your replys. I reviewed and attempted many of your suggestions. All of my settings were correct.

From what I can tell I believe my issue is a faulty bravo slot #3. Throttle 1 and 2 were located in bravo slots 3 and 4. When I moved the throttles to slots 4 and 5 and redid my settings reverse thrust was fine for both throttles. 

There is a faulty connection on my bravo slot 3 :(

Thanks for your suggestions

Scott

• Aerosoft
5 hours ago, simpilot2450 said:

Hi Folks, thank you for all your replys. I reviewed and attempted many of your suggestions. All of my settings were correct.

From what I can tell I believe my issue is a faulty bravo slot #3. Throttle 1 and 2 were located in bravo slots 3 and 4. When I moved the throttles to slots 4 and 5 and redid my settings reverse thrust was fine for both throttles. 

There is a faulty connection on my bravo slot 3 :(

Thanks for your suggestions

Scott

Hi Scott,

Please simply check if all the inputs are correctly detected in the Windows Joystick utility.

This is a basic step to rule out a hardware defect.

Best regards.

Archived