Version 1.0.6.0 downloading now \o/

Puuhbear

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, Agustín re said:

Still having the flight director issue, even it shows now on the flight simulator market place, that is not 1.0.6 version, show 1.0.9... strange.

Flight director lights do not turn on, and the radio still does not work. Attached videos as example.

IMG_1103.mov IMG_1104.mov

If you look for support I strongly recommend you open your own topic in the correct forum section. Within "General Discussion" and a topic about the long awaited release of the new version you shouldn't expect any serious support.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, FoxtrotOstrich said:

i take it the people who bought from justflight cannot download a new updater version until the actual updated aircraft is added to justflight shop or is there another way?

Sorry, but you have to wait until JustFlight updated their download server.

have done two flights so far and it works like a charm \o/ 

HUD in the right place, the speedribbon is smooth, no flickering sunlight, GS captured and I didn't freeze my passangers because the packs now tell you that they're off ;) 

1 hour ago, Melvin Baylis said:

yes, if you go to general options and then accessibility is cockpit interaction set to legacy?

Strange...neither option works for me. I'll keep trying though...

3 hours ago, Thomas Franzi said:
good evening I apologize if I interfere but I think it is the right topic. Is the update already available with the Aerosoft updater app?
The app tells me it's there but doesn't let me download anything

If you read the information in the Updater it says:

*** A NEW INSTALLER IS AVAILABLE FOR THIS PRODUCT. ***
*** PLEASE DOWNLOAD IT FROM YOUR SHOP ACCOUNT! ***

Hello team, I have just returned from work :) and I have just seen a new update for the CRJ? but impossible to update.

I cannot download the new version of the installer.Y our help would be welcome

peace people☮

4 minutes ago, kirai said:

Hello team, I have just returned from work :) and I have just seen a new update for the CRJ? but impossible to update.

I cannot download the new version of the installer.Y our help would be welcome

peace people☮

You cannot update it, a new installer is required.

Please login to display this image.

10 minutes ago, Nedo93 said:

I don't know if they changed something with LVARs but my logitech panels are not working anymore.

Nevermind, restarting the simulator solved the issue.

11 minutes ago, Nedo93 said:

I don't know if they changed something with LVARs but my logitech panels are not working anymore.

LVARs with AAO + Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo are fine.

22 minutes ago, KuntaKinte said:

No, sorry.

But concerning your problem with the autopilot not engaging: Did you activate the yaw dampers?

hello, yes, yaw dumpers are activated, i'm testing the plane now, besides the FD button, auto pilot does not engage at all. It was working perfectly with the SU4 and was able to use fine, since the SU5 nothing works, and with this last update nothing changed here. No ATC working, nor Autopilot.

2 minutes ago, Agustín re said:

hello, yes, yaw dumpers are activated, i'm testing the plane now, besides the FD button, auto pilot does not engage at all. It was working perfectly with the SU4 and was able to use fine, since the SU5 nothing works, and with this last update nothing changed here. No ATC working, nor Autopilot.

All working here and for many others so I would perhaps suggest looking for the solution elsewhere? Turn on Legacy mode for the mouse? Reinstall the game + CRJ?

I use Contrail for download.  It shows 1.0.6.0 but after download the readme and product file still show 1.0.5.0.   I deleted the entire folder and same

• Deputy Sheriffs
33 minutes ago, jcoops said:

I use Contrail for download.  It shows 1.0.6.0 but after download the readme and product file still show 1.0.5.0.   I deleted the entire folder and same

You have to uninstall any older versions of the CRJ before installing 1.0.6.0. When you write "I deleted the entire folder", that suggests that's all you did to "uninstall" it. Please don't uninstall programs that way! Instead, use the Windows Control Panel applet (or the uninstaller if it's in your Start menu).

Also, did you buy it through Contrail or are you just using that to do updates? I bought mine through the Aerosoft shop, but it it visible in Contrail.

I just looked at my readme file for the CRJ and it does include info on version 1.0.6.0, so it looks like you're correct in believing it didn't install correctly.

Please reply back with what method you used to uninstall the older version and what shop you bought it from and let's see if we can get you through this.

8 hours ago, RossC said:

Looks like the update in the Content Manager for me failed, I've then reloaded MSFS and the CRJ is now not installed!! 

Seems like a MSFS forum problem.  AS does not control Marketplace downloads in any way as far as I know.

I'm in my shop account, but I don't see the Aerosoft Updater as an option to download. Can anyone direct me to where within Shop it is located?

I'm not sure if she is completely fixed.  Feels very sluggish, throttle inputs are delayed.  Speed tape doesn't look like it's fixed.  I'm at full throttle right now flaps up fully cleaned up and she is at 150 knots and not even trying to obey VS that I dialed in. and then she just drops the nose to gain some speed after 10 minutes of level flight and back to the dialed in VS which is not all that high.   Speed climb not even close she just wouldn't accelerate at full throttle and even worse in climb setting.  27K she should be climbing out like a bat out of hell I'm at 25K zfw and 7K of fuel on board. plenty of margin.  

7 minutes ago, Dewey said:

I'm in my shop account, but I don't see the Aerosoft Updater as an option to download. Can anyone direct me to where within Shop it is located?

You don't download the AS Updater, you

1. Uninstall the CRJ.  Don't just delete folders.  UNINSTALL

2. Download the 1.06 FULL version from wherever you bought it.

3. Install the new version following the instructions in the included README

4. Try to figure out how come everywhere says to download the full version and you are trying to download the Updater app.

Archived