Version 1.0.6.0 downloading now \o/

Puuhbear

can't wait to test it :)

man I was waiting FOREVER and you guys went throu a lot of stress for this...

appreciate all your effort and thanks for not giving up :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just did a clean install of the CRJ from the Market Place. My version is 1.0.9. Is this the correct version. I thought it was suppose to be 1.0.6.

Seems to be a typo, just re-installed it and it says 1.0.9 but loaded up and the HUD is fixed so should hopefully be the new update. Happy flying. 

ILS Glide slope is picking up now. They kept the custom slope evidently because I'm not getting any of the improved approaches I get with TBM or CJ4. Still can't sync heading, speed or altitude bugs unless I'm just doing something wrong. My method works in all other planes.

Nothing new or newly broken has surfaced yet. 

Thank you Aerosoft. Nice having it back. 

hello yes they are already active but this screen appears and I stop them. if you tell me it is better that I do a clean installation of the crj there are no problems I can do it

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you scroll down in the right window, you will see the notice that there is a new complete installer available for download.

Means: uninstall the old version, download and install the new version.

vor 20 Minuten, Thomas Franzi sagte:
good evening I apologize if I interfere but I think it is the right topic. Is the update already available with the Aerosoft updater app?
The app tells me it's there but doesn't let me download anything

download a fresh installer on the aerosoft shopsite from your account

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, Puuhbear said:

download a fresh installer on the aerosoft shopsite from your account

Please do not post valid license information into a public forum. Everyone who was quick enough would have been happy about the "free" add-on.

vor 2 Minuten, Tom A320 sagte:

Please do not post valid license information into a public forum. Everyone who was quick enough would have been happy about the "free" add-on.

oof... didnt notice... should have blanked that out.. sorry 

17 minutes ago, rbringh said:

ILS Glide slope is picking up now. They kept the custom slope evidently because I'm not getting any of the improved approaches I get with TBM or CJ4. Still can't sync heading, speed or altitude bugs unless I'm just doing something wrong. My method works in all other planes.

Nothing new or newly broken has surfaced yet. 

Thank you Aerosoft. Nice having it back. 

Are you right clicking before you left click to sync the bugs?

Still having the flight director issue, even it shows now on the flight simulator market place, that is not 1.0.6 version, show 1.0.9... strange.

Flight director lights do not turn on, and the radio still does not work. Attached videos as example.

Please login to view this video.

Please login to view this video.

Archived