First and last Aerosoft purchase

bigbluss

The JustFlight aircraft, PMDG DC-6, Working Title CJ4 and FBW A320 are all working with the new update. Not only that, each of these groups (two of which consist of volunteers) communicated incredibly clearly, quickly and made me as a customer feel like my inability to access their product was their absolute highest priority. I don't expect products I spend a lot of money on to randomly break, but I know in reality this can happen. If that does happen, I expect apologetic and swift responses with incredibly clear and regular communication throughout all stages.

This absolute radio silence, and the fact Aerosoft lock topics from (absolutely right to be so) angry customers just shows how far behind Aerosoft is with their 'customer service' department. Your arrogance will push many of us to other products.

I hope Aerosoft manage to reverse this trend of treating the customer as the enemy, because as it stands, I see absolutely no reason to purchase anything from them over their competitors.

• Aerosoft

It seems you already made up your mind and simply do not understand that we work with another technology (C++) and thus deal with other things. So be it. If you are interested in what happened and why it happened I am sure you know where to look. There has been a lot of posts and explanations.

As this is all chewed over several times, asked and answered, I will close this topic. I am sure you will see that as another attempt to hide something.

Archived