Honeycomb Configurator LeD Lights

I can use the configurator to light master caution and master warning but... I have a Carenado King Air B200 that the master caution and warning flash Is there a way to make Bravo lights flash also? Also when I use mouse pointer to push master warning or master caution off the bravo lights still stay on.

• Aerosoft

Hi Dan,

it all depends on the available datarefs of that aircraft. If it provides custom ones to read the state of the warning lights..then you can tie them to the correct Bravo LEDs.

• 2 months later...

Best solution I can think of would be use a Lua script for this. I have been doing something similar for the autopilot annunciators. However there is a catch: the Honeycomb Configurator for LED control doesn't handle array datarefs properly. Weirdly it works fine for buttons, i.e. the Configurator can write to an array dataref but doesn't seem to be able to read from it.

Archived