Dublin V2 scenery not installing in x plane 11.55

I recently bought Dublin V2 scenery for Xplane 11 version 11.55 and installed the scenery into the custom scenery folder but when i load the airport in the sim i get the message

"No static tdg some files are missing" i enclose a screenshot of the x plane and a screenshot of the airport with no buildings at all i also have a screenshot of my custom scenery folder,

have i done something wrong in the installation ? any advice would be most appreciated.

Thank you

Please login to display this image.

1. I would move your TDG scenery to a separate backup or disabled folder for plugins/scenery that you dont use. 

2. then check your scenery_packs.ini file in X-plane Custom Scenery folder - this will list the display order that Xplane will load up scenery and airports (disregard the Windows order/only shows alphabetical order). You screenshots show a display order error.

3. You can also add the word _DISABLED (underscore + capitals) to any ini. scenery you dont want loaded at X-plane start up. This way any scenery files/folders do not need to be moved out of you custom scenery folder. remember to restart X-Plane after each ini. edit 

eg: SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/sea2sky-zdp-narita-international-xp11-V1.0.0/
SCENERY_PACK_DISABLED Custom Scenery/sea2sky-zdp-narita-international-xp11-mesh-V1.0.0/ (this file is ignored by Xplane but remains in the custom scenery folder)
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/WMKK_Kuala Lumpur_2018/

Hope this helps 

Archived