SU5 Hotfix 2 Released

Vicinian

39 minutes ago, Aplato said:

I think we still need to wait on version 1.0.6 of the CRJ to be released before it's really SU5 compatible.

Yeah, I think so too. I think they said it was mostly finished, so hopefully it won't be long. Hoping for a flight this weekend.

58 minutes ago, Vicinian said:

Looks like the WASM bug was addressed, so the CRJ will hopefully be flyable now! Looking forward to the CRJ update now being released.  :)

Release Notes for Hotfix Version 1.18.15.0 - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

......and where was this released?

1 hour ago, Vicinian said:

Looks like the WASM bug was addressed, so the CRJ will hopefully be flyable now! Looking forward to the CRJ update now being released.  :)

Release Notes for Hotfix Version 1.18.15.0 - Community / News and Announcements - Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums

Yes, please give me my great plane back.....

• Deputy Sheriffs

My bet is that they have to run tests against the publicly released sim hotfix to verify that it does what they were told to expect. This is a big deal to AS, so I'd also bet they won't take the weekend off until they're confident CRJ version 1.0.6.0 is fully good to go now.

Downloaded the hoxfix today, every time I press the EXEC button on the FMC to active my flight plan the cockpit panels freeze... So looks like MS has broken something else trying to fix their problems

I watched 757spy fly the CRJ a few hours ago after the hotfix was released and everything seemed to work correctly except for the HUD issue. I'll wait for the CRJ update though before I resume flying.

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Aplato said:

I watched 757spy fly the CRJ a few hours ago after the hotfix was released and everything seemed to work correctly except for the HUD issue. I'll wait for the CRJ update though before I resume flying.

That's where I think most of us are. Sim hotfix 2 is simply half of the total fix; CRJ 1.0.6.0 is the other half

Yeap back to inis Beluga for me 2.5 hours to get that hotfix to actually appear in store installing mulitple xbox companion apps and updates.  My mission accomplished for tonight.  I feel for Aerosoft team who probably slept less than 4 hours in the past week dealing with this stuff. Bird flew pretty good before SU5 though so we are getting there slowly but surely. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

In the end this is the Aerosoft CRJ forum so please let's keep the discussion on the CRJ.

Now that the SU5 HF2 is out, we are testing the CRJ on this new hotfix and given that there are no new major surprises and update should be out early next week.

Thanks for your patience.

18 minutes ago, Secondator said:

In the end this is the Aerosoft CRJ forum so please let's keep the discussion on the CRJ.

Now that the SU5 HF2 is out, we are testing the CRJ on this new hotfix and given that there are no new major surprises and update should be out early next week.

Thanks for your patience.

So no chance of a release this weekend if the testing is a success?

• Deputy Sheriffs
3 minutes ago, TomAce said:

So no chance of a release this weekend if the testing is a success?

Very rarely anything gets released during the weekend.

By the way... I am really wondering why there is not more frequently an update. This would be (if I remember right) the second one for the CRJ. With the update for next week, there are not only SU5 issues changed. Why couldn't we get updates more often?

Archived