Issue with Multiple axes assigned

Hi. I have installed the Honeycomb Bravo throttle on x plane 11 on my mac . I am receiving warning of “Multiple axes assigned for throttle 1 & 2” . Running  Cessna and other planes the throttle 1&2  do not work. Tried uninstalling and installing the software, shutting down the PC removing the hardware and reinstalling them back . no success. Need assistance please!               

Problem solved !! 

I used to have a Saitek yoke with the Saitek pro flight throttle quadrant attached to the yoke. Before installing the new Honeycomb Bravo throttle I just carelessly disconnected the Saitek throttle, with the yoke still connected to the mac. To resolve the matter:

1) Disconnect the Honeycomb throttle.

2)Reconnect the Saitek throttle to the yoke.

3) In Xplane 11  joystick setup change saitek throttle axes 1, 2 and 3 to None

4) Reconnect Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant to the mac.

5) Everything works perfectly!!

Reason of problem: The previous settings were stored in x-plane 11 memory. It should have been cleared before connecting the new quadrant.

Thank you

• Aerosoft
55 minutes ago, Babak Amirani said:

Problem solved !! 

I used to have a Saitek yoke with the Saitek pro flight throttle quadrant attached to the yoke. Before installing the new Honeycomb Bravo throttle I just carelessly disconnected the Saitek throttle, with the yoke still connected to the mac. To resolve the matter:

1) Disconnect the Honeycomb throttle.

2)Reconnect the Saitek throttle to the yoke.

3) In Xplane 11  joystick setup change saitek throttle axes 1, 2 and 3 to None

4) Reconnect Honeycomb Bravo throttle quadrant to the mac.

5) Everything works perfectly!!

Reason of problem: The previous settings were stored in x-plane 11 memory. It should have been cleared before connecting the new quadrant.

Thank you

Hi Babak,

Thank you for this feedback.
As a general rule, when connecting a new device, when other devices are already in use, check the assignments of all

the devices to cancel any redundancies.

When a device is connected, the simulators make automatic assignments.
But they don't check if other devices are already connected.
They simply assume the device you just connected is the only one in use.

This can lead to multiple redundant assignments.

Have a good weekend.

3 hours ago, SimWare said:

Hi Babak,

Thank you for this feedback.
As a general rule, when connecting a new device, when other devices are already in use, check the assignments of all

the devices to cancel any redundancies.

When a device is connected, the simulators make automatic assignments.
But they don't check if other devices are already connected.
They simply assume the device you just connected is the only one in use.

This can lead to multiple redundant assignments.

Have a good weekend.

Thanks a lot for your comment. I really had a hard time to find out what’s going on. Anyway in case some other guy faces the same problem , it may help him/her. 

Archived