Statement regarding the delay of the CRJ 900/1000

wdiekmann

Thanks for the news, as you say both good and bad, I have to say I really do hate these sim updates!!!! I can't begin to imagine how frustrating this must be working with it all though and the time you have taken to pass on the news is greatly appreciated 

• Like 1

I'm disappointed to hear about the delay in the 900/1000, but it's undoubtedly better to wait until it's in a state that you're happy with than to release something you know is broken. That's a pretty significant and surprising delay though. There's a bunch of routes I'd like to fly that are only serviced by the CRJ9 but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Great news about the 500/700 though -- I'm very much looking forward to having that back in a usable state (and hopefully with fixes for some of the issues I've reported over the past few months). I've had to go back to X-Plane since SU5 was released and it just isn't the same.

3 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

1.0.6.0 Update 6 (for Sim Update 5)
- Fixed startup flag reset after engine spoolup (PACKS OFF Lt and CAS message)
- Fixed missing symbols on MFD
- Formula correction for IAS calculation
- Fixed L/R selection in MFD Menus
- Fixed Audio panel volume controls for COM radios
- Several fixes in aircraft.cfg files (airline names, callsigns etc.)
- Flaps indication "1" on EICAS for lever position 1 (physical flaps position = 0)
- Fixed PA/CALL/EMER pushbutton lights
- Camera zoom increased for FCP and Fuel/Defuel Panel cameras
- Camera angle changed for EFB camera
- Fixed setting reserve and taxi fuel on loading a flightplan
- Disabled thrust reserver unlock during cold&dark
- CRJ-550/700 flight model updated
- Fixed Radius to Fix legs
- Fixed a condition where the value for a minute could become 60 and an hour could become 24
- Added math library provided by Asobo to fix airspeed indicator issue
- Fixed shadow center camera
- Added high quality flag for textures (no longer default setting in SU5)

Thanks Mathijs

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the update. Just one thing, on the fix list I do not see any mention of the "HUD" display issue where the "click" spot to stow the HUD does not work. There were several workaround suggestions, but I thought this was on the list for the upcoming Update.

Regards

5 minutes ago, canadagoose said:

Thanks for the update. Just one thing, on the fix list I do not see any mention of the "HUD" display issue where the "click" spot to stow the HUD does not work. There were several workaround suggestions, but I thought this was on the list for the upcoming Update.

Regards

What were workaround suggestions?  I have it stuck  as well?  

• Root Admin
24 minutes ago, canadagoose said:

Regards

I asked Hans.

I have not tried them yet, was waiting for update. I was searching the topic for a solution, but I do not remember a specific instance (topic). This topic does specifically mention an update for 1.0.6:

Regards

• Developer
1 hour ago, Herman said:

When the update drops, should we undo the earlier fix AS posted that involved the WASM fast mode through the Developer menu?

I recommend to disable Fast WASM Compilation because it's kind of a debug mode and less optimized (read: slower) than without.

• Upvote 2

vor 2 Stunden , Herman sagte:

When the update drops, should we undo the earlier fix AS posted that involved the WASM fast mode through the Developer menu?

Makes sence I think or?

What happened to the people who made those changes? Do they have to change something again before installing the update?

Regards

Markus

• Tom changed the title to Statement regarding the delay of the CRJ 900/1000
  • Herman locked this topic