Why be a beta tester if we don't listen to you

David Drouin

What saddens me the most about this whole thing is that during the beta phase of MSFS Update 5, I reported all these issues with the CRJ. I have been flying with a problematic CRJ for 2 months. I even took the time to say that update 5 should be postponed at least for the windows version. What is even more sad is that I got no answers from them. I really wonder why I asked to be beta tester of this update if my opinion is useless. I just broke my NDA as a Beta Tester with Asobo, but I don't care.

@David Drouin I realy understand your frustration but I think ASOBO had other deadlines to meet so that they had to bite in the rotten apple (this is a saying in germany). These guys do a great job so far and I'm absolutely sure that they are working as quick as they can to sort out the issues.

Just think that MSFS has launched 1Y ago and look where it is right now. Other SIMs have launched 10Y ago and are still a WIP and sometimes launch versions unplayable (due to CTD) for many users (usualy fixed in 1 or 2 HF weeks after the launch).

All I want to say is that ASOBO got me the best and smoothest SIM I ever seen and it's only 1Y old.

PS: You should have not brake your NDA regardless of your frustration towards them. 

On 8/4/2021 at 3:45 AM, David Drouin said:

What saddens me the most about this whole thing is that during the beta phase of MSFS Update 5, I reported all these issues with the CRJ. I have been flying with a problematic CRJ for 2 months. I even took the time to say that update 5 should be postponed at least for the windows version. What is even more sad is that I got no answers from them. I really wonder why I asked to be beta tester of this update if my opinion is useless. I just broke my NDA as a Beta Tester with Asobo, but I don't care.

I would just like to say thanks to all you Beta testers, I noticed quite a few posts on the MSFS forum you guys were not being listened to.

Archived