The problem that remains and will remain an unsolved problem

alepoydiaris

Gentlemen, our problem with the purchase we made and I mean the CRJ 550-700 Aerosoft remains unsolved because none of you tell us what to do. You are simply referring us to the community to find an end. All the right companies return money when something is wrong, do the same.

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 hours ago, alepoydiaris said:

Gentlemen, our problem with the purchase we made and I mean the CRJ 550-700 Aerosoft remains unsolved because none of you tell us what to do. You are simply referring us to the community to find an end. All the right companies return money when something is wrong, do the same.

May I suggest to tell us what your problem is?

And please post in the correct section. Fernbus has nothing to do with the CRJ. I will move it for you.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Actually, there's a terrific amount of material provided by Aerosoft and even more on sites like YouTube that will help you. So "none of you tell us what to do" is a bogus claim. The Dude's tutorials provided by Aerosoft are highly recommended (check this link) and the tutorial flight in Volume 3 of the included manual set is, frankly, an absolute must. It does take a good couple of hours to work through if you do so completely, but if you complete it successfully, you know enough to start flying on your own. If anything in the tutorial doesn't work, then as masterhawk notes, you'll be able to refer to the specific place in the tutorial you run into a problem. Greatly simplifies identifying any problems for you and helps us help you most easily.

On 8/2/2021 at 6:16 PM, alepoydiaris said:

"Gentlemen", you problems remain because:

1. You are not telling anyone what the problem is.

2. You are not following instructions.

All the "right" people who waste others time pay for that time.  Where do I send you my bill?

• Deputy Sheriffs

As the TO never came back until now, he is obviously not interested in getting help, and so the topic is closed.

@alepoydiaris: If you still need help, open a new topic with a detailed description of your problem, we are still willing to help you.

Archived