new flightplan will not import into the A320

GaryMcCl

I use LittleNav Map to create the flight plan,  and it works  very well for the Weather and the P3D aircraft itself.  However It does not for MCDU for entering the plan.  I can show you here the correct plan:

Please login to display this image.

What the aircraft loads - as you can see there are many waypoints not in the list for the aircraft to follow:

Please login to display this image.

As you can see, there are many more waypoints in the LittleNav Map than have been inserted into the A320's system.

It is only a problem for the aircraft - P3D imports it properly, ActiveSky imports it properly. So, why doesn't the MCDU not insert all of the waypoints?

Gaz

• Deputy Sheriffs

The question is if the tool you are using fully supports the Aerosoft Airbus format for flight plans e. g. that those waypoints are included. Please open the respective flightplan for the Aerosoft Airbus (using Notepad) and have a look into it. The plan (probably EGNTEGLL01.pln) you will find in the folder C:\Users\VourName\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX Flightplans ...... or just send us a copy of this file from the directory mentioned before.

Also please check the LittleNavMap documentation which data are included in their export file for the Aerosoft Airbusses. Looking at the MCDU screenshot I see that no departure runway for EGNT is selected and therefore also no SID. The waypoints GIRLI and POL are normally part of a SID! So I really do not understand how you created this flightplan because it looks quite different from what I know. Why are you not using SimBrief which works well in this respect e.g. all necessary flightplan information (departure runway, SID, waypoints etc. ) are included.

Rolf

Hi, I never used Little Navmap to create IFR flightplans before and I am very interested to learn to do so. Can you please upload the complete route you constructed as a 'LNMPLN' file and/or as a P3D file? And I will also be happy to see what the exported file for the Aerosoft Airbus looks like.

Regards

Hans

@Hanse

Thanks for getting back to me.

Given what you said, I will try using SimBrief and let you know how it goes.

Since I initially sent the initial problem. It works much better for EGNTEGKK, although still having a problem finding waypoints. It's a much lighter takeoff, and it works, but still seems to have an issue following the path.

When I get to my PC I will send you the pln files.

Thanks for getting back to me

Gaz

@Hanse

I can't believe this, but the SimBrief produces the flight plan and loads it correct Airbus when set.  The problem with SimBrief doesn't create a good plan.  The one I had the create was

EGNT/07 DCT UNTAL DCT GIRLI DCT TILNI DCT UVAVU DCT GASKO DCT POL
DCT MCT DCT UTUXA DCT HON27 DCT BBW04 DCT DISIT DCT DELBO DCT CI19
DCT VP110 DCT OCK DCT EGKK/08R

.. that was done manually because it doesn't seem to produce a good plan for me. 

Anyway @Hanse , I appreciate your help.

Gaz

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You stated: "The problem with SimBrief doesn't create a good plan.  The one I had the create was" But you are also able in SimBrief to modify a proposed flightplan according to your needs. And then you are sure that format fits for the Aerosoft Airbus.

Archived