Autopilot not engaging

Agustín re

Hello, after the SU5 update and after reading the FAQ, I have not found any solution for the following items:

- After connecting the CRJ to power and turning the APU on, it indicates the radio that it is still turned off and does not let me comm with the ATC.

- Flight director lights don't turn on, lights work on the Speed and NAV, but cannot engage Autopilot.

I tried uninstalling, and also tried enable dev mode and fup the instructions provided regarding the WASM, CRJ still behaves the same way, the rest is working fine.

Yes, i tried that thinking my procedure was wrong, but ATC still shows like power is not turned on and the Autopilot does not engage and flight direct lights don't turn on.

Hm ok... that is strange. I heard something similar from a freind with the Longitude after SU5.

He forgot to update the content in his contentmanager. I doubt this is the problem here but maybe worth trying. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, today I updated the CRJ in Microsoft Flight Simulator store to version 1.0.9. I'm still having the same issues.

ATC window does not work. If I press the right mouse button, shows the menu, a very odd behaviour, still even it shows that way I can't make use of it cause it dissapears the cursor.

Flight Director, when pressed, does not turn on the lights and neither the autopilot. Tested with the Ready to Taxi option to avoid it is not my procedure, but the issue remains.

2 hours ago, Agustín re said:

Hello, today I updated the CRJ in Microsoft Flight Simulator store to version 1.0.9. I'm still having the same issues.

ATC window does not work. If I press the right mouse button, shows the menu, a very odd behaviour, still even it shows that way I can't make use of it cause it dissapears the cursor.

Flight Director, when pressed, does not turn on the lights and neither the autopilot. Tested with the Ready to Taxi option to avoid it is not my procedure, but the issue remains.

ATC works fine for me

Please login to display this image.

Flight Director... works for me.. press the button and get the Command Bars in Magenta with just Roll and Pitch since no AP mode has yet to be input..

Please login to display this image.

9 hours ago, Agustín re said:

Hello, I found the issue, it was related with the mapping of the honeycomb Throttle panel, just changed a switch and started all working fine. 

Hey there … which key bind command was the one you changed? 

Archived