Interested in your excuses....

Artox67

I'm as frustrated as anyone, save maybe the people who directly work on this project, but the CRJ uses a different type of code than most add-on for Flight Simulator. The fixes that work for others likely do not apply here, and as a developer, the explanation seems credible when Aerosoft says that the underlying cause is something only Asobo can fix. I don't think this is a case of this simply not being a high priority to them.

1 hour ago, Artox67 said:

because the most big players are updated the planes for SU5 but AS is still behind.

What are your excuses?  Does this look like the cereal aisle at the grocery store?  Do you mom and dad know you are in here throwing an embarrassing tantrum.  Where you raised to think this is acceptable behavior, whether on a forum or real life?

• Deputy Sheriffs
53 minutes ago, Artox67 said:

I'm sure the others are in the same situation, and the post you refer to is close to a week old.

Posted on Friday, is 3 days old. Wondering about your maths.

• Deputy Sheriffs
56 minutes ago, LH4371 said:

should be a sticky somewhere, preferable in the Updates / last version section

It is now pinned in the general section together with another topic about the speed indicator issue.

Vor 1 Stunde, mopperle sagte:

Posted on Friday, is 3 days old. Wondering about your maths.

Looks only you can see the date. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
13 hours ago, Artox67 said:

Looks only you can see the date. 

Switch the forum to English at the bottom of the page and you (like all others) will see the date.

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

Posting after the topic was closed, not fair I know, but it is relevant.

"because the most big players are updated the planes for SU5 but AS is still behind."

I am not sure what 'big players'  you talk about that offer the same system depth as the CRJ. As far as we can see there are no other add-ons covering modern airliners that come close. The PMDG DC-6 is fantastic, we love it. but is 1950 technology and thus very doable in MSFS at this moment. The issue(s) we have  can NOT be fixed by us and need assistance from Asobo. It really is as simple as that. 

News is good however. A solution is being tested.

Archived