Simwings Airports CTD after SU 5

BaziMuc

EDDM, LEIB are always causing CTD. Is there an update coming ? Are you in contact with ASOBO that they should do reasonable updates, not always f... up the simulator

Very disappointing

• Developer

The MSFS is still not stabil, even when the HF1 has fix some of the CTD‘s.

As there are still not fix error in the developer mode, which all are addressed to Asobo/MS since last week, it is still not possible to fix something you don‘t can check. And the airports was full functional in the last month without any issues, so where should we search for? 
We have to wait until Asobo has fixed there internal issues, I think then we don‘t need to fix anything. And sceneries are more or less only data, not code that can crash. And for the handling of the data, we are not involved. Asobo is informed, there forum is full of reports, more we could not do.

And I am disappointed too, as since the Update I lost many time by the errors in there development tools. To check a result in design, need to restart the sim every time, what was done before in seconds by the automatic reload of the objects. 🤔

Archived