Aerosoft Heathrow V5.2 hotfix 1 texture issues

Please login to display this image.

Hello I was wondering if someone was willing to help me out with this. Since Upgrading to 5.2 from 5.1 at LHR, I have these weird textures issues. They have never been prevelant before using this scenery only after I installed onto 5.2. I have tried reinstalling it. I thought it could be an ORBX problem but the only ever time I have had an issue with this sort of thing is when true earth is on, and I do not use it in these scanerios I only use the european landclass where I dont have these issues at all. I also have other airports in the range as well including

I also have seen so other topics in this forum about similar issues at LHR, and tried there fixes with no luck. But then I did find the language confusing so I may not have done so right, I anyone could help with some fixes that would be great.

Thanks.

Ok I think I now what you mean now... In regards to the scenery libary and even thought LHR is greyed out its is above ORBX, there is nothing that should be conflicting with it in relevance to its priority in the library.

• 3 weeks later...

Alex,

Looks like underlying tetxure files from another scenery. Do you have Orbx EU England or True Earth GB installed? If so, after your V5.2 installation, you probably had to synch the simulators or verify files and the underlying EGLL files in the Orbx scenery were re-enabled meaning you have conflicting textures between Aerosoft's EGLL and Orbx.

I would check in the Orbx scenery folders and a rename anything that is EGLL related from xxx.BGL to xxx.OFF

https://forum.orbxdirect.com/topic/191190-orbx-central-issue-with-eu-england-p3dv4/

• 5 weeks later...

I have checked its not an ORBX issue with. I do have TE installed by never have it on at the same time as EGLL. Plus I have checked the files extensilevy and its not possible for there to be a orbx conflict, unless the file isnt EGLL. At which point I cant it. Eitherway other than aerosoft the only other EGLL is for MSFS.

Archived