HDG/Course/Speed Alt Button Push in VR with SU5

Okay, we all know the the new Logic "Lock" and "Legacy" to push the middle buton but How can I do this in VR?

I tried everything and sometimes my selected Mouse Button for the secondary/tertiary funktion does work, sometimes not.

Have anyone found a proper solution/workaround for VR?

Thanks a lot for your support.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Dirk,

We got one report so far from one of the testers with the exact same finding that you have with VR support. Right now unfortunately we don't have a solution but we are aware of the issue and will try to have a look into it in due time.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Fulatoro said:

Is there a way to assign the HDG pushbutton to a key/button? What is the proper name for the item?

Those are require the use of LVARS .. you will need an application like SPAD.neXt / AAO / FSUIPC for this.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm sure this behavior will be changed natively as Hans previously commented on it, but the more I use it the more I don't mind it, even if it was not an intended change. It's definitely easier to avoid turning a dial when trying to click the center button now and I might even prefer it. I know this needs to change for VR, but personally I'd rather see the development time go to fixing other issues, especially since this sounded like a significant effort.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

At thjis moment we have no plans for that, sorry. 

Are you saying that you have no plans to restore functionality that was there before? Other aircraft default and add-on can use the new cockpit interaction in VR, so it should be possible for the CRJ.

Bill

• Aerosoft

Well, the whole button click interface will be overhauled to make it compatible with Xbox, so we assume that will solve that issue. But that work in not scheduled into our plans at this moment so I have no idea when it will be done.

• 1 year later...

Is there any update on this issue? It has been a year now and the bug is still evident. This isn't an issue with the Fenix A320 where in VR I am able to push the speed and heading knobs by pushing the left and right mouse buttons simultaneously. What's up with the CRJ?

• Upvote 2