Com 1 is autotuning CRJ 700 ms flightsimulator 2020

Jan Olav Hansen

Hi, 

I posted the question in the wrong departement last time so i try again.

First I will say I am for the most part satisfied with your product, but I did meet a problem while trying to change frequency on COM 1. it seems to me that after You hav aligned the IRS then the com frequency is stuck on whatever AirPort You are in, and I am not able to change it. The frequency just chances back. 

Since i play om watsim i also tried to change to com2, but I was only able to recieve there and not transmit. 

thanks for any tip.

best regards 

Jan Olav Hansen

Hello @Jan Olav Hansen,

sorry for asking but are you sure that the COM and not the NAV is autotuning? It sounds a bit strange because one airport has more COM freq. and I wonder on which it tunes in (GND, ATIS,..etc). Can you give us an example?

On my end I can change COMs to whatever Freq I want and it changes in the FMS, main radio panel and also backup radio panel. Could it be that the VATSIM connection interface (e.g.: VPILOT) does something strange?

Have you tried the COMMs offline?

Archived