EDDB, EDDK Jetway Docking-System

Flash1208

Hi folks,

is it known that the Jetway Docking System is a bit weird after Sim-Update 5 (look at attached pictures) ? Also disappears some Jetways randomly since Update 5. Any Info`s about a update for MS-Market user ? Btw., i have many Problems with almost all my Airports, most related to the Jetway mechanics or flickering Textures.... I guess we have to be patient.... 😐

regards Dimo

PS: i have just seen Hermann`s Thread about the Airport Updates, sorry for my new Thread..... 🙏🏻

Please login to display this image.

At least for Cologne I can tell you as far as I know that the jetways are missing in real life. They were removed to let the passengers board via both stairs. Just check on google maps.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I gathered the OP's point was the misplaced hoods on the jetways (top two pictures) and the way-too-tall posts for vertical adjustment (next two).

luko0211 is correct about the jetways at EDDK. Take a look at the airport in Google Earth and you'll see what he means as many of the jetways end in stairs instead of a bridge.

Archived