CRJ 700 Airspeed Indicator Frozen/Jumpy

gfarrow

I recently purchased the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700. The airspeed indicator does not work properly. It does not move until after takeoff, it will jump to 130-140 knots and stay frozen., During cruise it will jump to and stay frozen around 220. It does not gradually increase or decrease in speed, it will only jump to one frozen speed that is incorrect. My MACH speed does not match the indicated airspeed. The aircraft will still use VNAV properly when I select speed mode/ VS but it will not show up on the indicator. The same goes for the back up ASI. 

This makes takeoffs, approaches and landings extremely difficult. I get a flap speed warning every time I set flaps during approach because the plane thinks I am going faster than I actually am. 

Has anyone else had this issue? I haven't tried a reinstall yet.  

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please before posting, take a minimum of time and use the search function. This issue and the reason for it has already been discussed.

Archived