latest update via ext. shop

hi guys 

i tried to update via external shop (BOL.COM) however the version i get there is version 1100

is this the latest or is this a very old version?

thanks in advance

with kind regards

martin

DUTCH1963

• Deputy Sheriffs

The version there is totally outdated. Latest full installer is 1.4.3.0.

It is there obligation to provide you with the latest version. 

As soon as Aerosoft releases a new version, ALL reseller have access to this version.

So no excuses from their side allowed. ;)

Other than you bought the boxed version.

• 2 weeks later...

hi guys

well told them they have a outdated version on the site their reaction was to install the version and it would update to to the latest version wich obviously we all know aint gonna happen did try it though without succes so ive got a bit of a problem when this support from this ext.shop stays this ignorent about the way these updates work.

have told them that they could get the latest version at you guys but now still awaiting response.

the version i get when i download now is version 1.0.0.0

so it isnt getting better there

with kind regards 

Martin

DUTCH1963

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Martin,

on top of this page you will find a "Support & Updates" menu item, and in there "Update Database".

From there you can download the latest version of the Airbus. For detailed usage instructions please refer to the "i" (info) link in the top right corner of that page.

23 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Hi Martin,

on top of this page you will find a "Support & Updates" menu item, and in there "Update Database".

From there you can download the latest version of the Airbus. For detailed usage instructions please refer to the "i" (info) link in the top right corner of that page.

hi Tom 

unfortunately this doesn"t seem to work if i click on update nothing happens

with kind regards 

Martin

DUTCH1963

38 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

Just right click the download button and select "Save link as..."

Thanks Tom

worked perfectly

one more question i want to switch to msfs 2020 soon now if i try to buy it from microsoft site at checkout with paypal it says send to ...and then my home addres does that mean i get the boxed version send home or is this for billing purposes only maybe a dumb question but igot no use for a boxed version because i have no dvd disc drive anymore

with kind regards 

Martin

DUTCH1963

• Deputy Sheriffs

Microsoft is only selling the download version, so you don't need to worry about this.

Paypal just have in their standard fields the "shipping address", but that doesn't apply here.

Archived