EDDM Sim Wings for MSFS

StippiPIC

Dear folks,

it seems that some gateways in EDDM are not correct located now. Pls see pic of affected area enclosed.

I think this is due to SU5 by Asobo.

I didn´t noticed this problem before SU5.

Can you confirm this issue and if so, when will there be an update?

Best,

Stefan Nirschl

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Beside the issue, that SU5 has many problems and we had not yet the chance to check, if the Hotfix from today fix anything of that, the screenshot/plan you post expains nothing of your problem. Cricle and arrows. Sorry.

Hope pic enclosed make it´s clear know. I dont think that these gateways are not located right anymore.

Please login to display this image.

ok, not the best englisch i guess: Hope pic enclosed makes it clear now. I dont think that these gateways (red circles) are still located at the correct position.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Developer

In Munich, and some other Airports, the Terminal parking positions have a very complex alternative usage concept.

So you have several parking lines with Dockingsystems (Safegate) for an area, but depending on the actual traffic, the left and right parklines can be used together only for narrow body aircrafts, then the center line is inoperative.

When more heavy aircrafts are at the airport, the center position is active, the left and right positions could not be used.

The jetways have different „park options“, depends on the usage concept.

So it is normal, that some jetways blocks the parking line and the dockingsystems of parkposition, which are inactive.

As the simulator is not able to handle multi usable Parking concepts, the scenery is configured for the Gate/parkings active in the Facility File (Afcad) of the airport. The jetways are using the correct parkorientation related to the active gates in the Afcad.

Please inform you about the real life at airports keep in mind that the simulators have technical limits. Not all what you see as not correct, is a bug.

Archived