Cockpit lighting after Simupdate V

Hi,

Probably a MSFS overall problem, but did someone noticed the shimmering of sunlight in the cockpit after Simupdate V?

Is that something in the CRJ that will be fixed or do we have to wait for Asobo fixing this?

Regards,

Ben

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2021 at 9:19 AM, Ben van Boom said:

Hi,

Probably a MSFS overall problem, but did someone noticed the shimmering of sunlight in the cockpit after Simupdate V?

Is that something in the CRJ that will be fixed or do we have to wait for Asobo fixing this?

Regards,

Ben

Not sure if it's the same thing you're seeing, but I just loaded the CRJ's up just to see if they'd even load and noticed flickering banded textures everywhere that should be shadowed etc.  

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft
42 minutes ago, KuntaKinte said:

Somebody reported this to be solved for him after he saved lower quality settings in the graphics menu and then reverted to his original settings.

Mmmm, that more or less confirms something I read about early this week, graphical settings that we not correctly interpreted after the SU5 update. Thanks for the tip.

51 minutes ago, KuntaKinte said:

Somebody reported this to be solved for him after he saved lower quality settings in the graphics menu and then reverted to his original settings.

This did not work for me, the issue persists

• 2 weeks later...

Archived