Hi there. I found a couple of posts that mentioned this issue but none seemed to solve my problem: when I try to roatate at VR most of the times it will take another 10-15kts before anything happens

I set my trim and flaps according to the EFB once I have setup fuel/weights and copied them, double check it in the fmc etc. Flight model is set to modern. Still when I try to rotate at VR most of the times it will take another 10-15kts before anything happens.

Any suggestions? (this happened before SU5 too).

Thanks in advance.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi g5crj,

Could you confirm what your empty cg position is set at on the main menu aircraft selectro under weight and balance tab. It should be set around 35%

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

When you load the fuel & payload through the EFB, do you press the send payload to simulator once or twice. Sometimes pressing it just once could lead into wrong center of gravity from the intended one and second press fixes this.

If that doesn't work, then unfortunately I am out of ideas. It's not something that I am able to recreate.

Good question, I do it twice, and the trim setting corrects itself when I do. The first trim value is always wrong but like .4.

Archived