Zagreb Professional P3d V4 no airport buildings

lulu47

I downloaded (see link below) and installed Zagreb Professional for P3d V4.x yesterday (I have P3d V4.3) and no airport buildings appear, there are only runways and parking positions. I see Windows 10 64 bit is required for installation, I don't have Windows 10 but Windows 8.1 64 bit. So far all my Aerosoft addons for P3d V4.3 have been installed under Windows 8.1 64 bit without any problem. Could this be the cause of the absence of buildings or is there another reason, a solution?

REMOVED

Best regards

Daniel

Precision, I don't have ORBX or any additional or free scenery, just P3D V4.3

Also P3d V4.3 Display settings are set in 4096 x 4096 resolution

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do not post direct links to your individual download.

Did you download the correct installer for P3Dv4?

And when the system requirements ask for Windows 10, no support given for other OS versions.

Many thanks for the reply and sorry for the direct link!

Yes I downloaded the file for the P3d V4.X, as I mentioned above, I have P3d V4.3 Display enabled in 4096x4096 for high resolution textures, maybe set it on 2048?

• Deputy Sheriffs

As said, no support when system requirements are not met.

I do not have Zagreb and I do not have Windows 8 (which is out of support since Jan. 2018) so I can not check it.

The problem does not come from Windows 8.1 but from the latest Version 1.0.2.0 (P3D V4) in which all objects are PBR textured, or this new type of textures are only supported from P3D V4.4 and not by older versions like P3D V4.3. I therefore suggest in order not to mislead other buyers in error to replace in the "Required material" the V4.x by V4.4

Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3/V4.x/V5 

Problem resolved

Brgds

• 4 weeks later...

Archived