No or barely moving at full throtle

So I use the Saitek Pro Yoke and Rudder. Have used the plane succesfully in the past some time after launch but have been busy ever since. Recently I picked MSFS up again and tried flying the CRJ but couldn't get it moving. First I thought I didn't start it up correctly but after using the EFB Ready for Taxing State still no improvement. The thing is that my engines are running and the EICAS reports N1 speeds. The problem is that these speeds fluctuate wildly. It doesn't stay at a certain N1 value but rather goes up and down continously around that value. Still I would presume that the engines would create enough thrust to at least push me forward. Also an anomily was that my toe brakes didn't seem to work correctly to. So I reasoned that maybe the brake axis on the rudder paddles was not calibrated. Recalibrated and eventually just unassigned them to see if problem remained. Still no movement after. Recalibrated throtle axis trough EFB. Now I got a slight movement forward. No acceleration but rather a slight creep forward. No clue where the problem lies. Even tried reinstalling the plane and deleting the files in /packages folder.

• Aerosoft

Dear Kevin,

Here is a step by step procedure to configure the Saitek throttle with the CRJ.
Can you try it ?

Thanks,

It's fixed after recalibrating trough windows game device calibration and reversing the throtle axis. Then again calibrating trough the EFB. I guess the reversing of the axis was the main fix. There was a fase when I only got either full throtle or idle but that quickly changed and now it works fine even with the reverser. A lot of CTD's but I guess that is due to the new update and not related to CRJ. After all reddit is flooding with compliants.

Archived